- Caching introspection responses
- Migration from Existing System
- OAuth server implementation
- Integration with API Gateways
Caching introspection responses
In some use cases, caching responses from Authlete's introspection endpoint improves performance of response at resource server APIs.
- Install a cache server of your choice e.g. Redis at your authorization server or resource server(s).
- Configure the cache server to store responses from Authlete's introspection endpoint.
How did we do with this article?