Leveraging reference implementations
Almost all of Authlete's features are exposed as APIs. "Reference implementations" utilizing the APIs are also publicly available and open-sourced. You may be able to efficiently develop your own authorization servers with them. These implementations are downloadable from GitHub.
Authlete, Inc. · GitHub
The reference implementations are useful even if you would like to directly interact with Authlete APIs. Codes and documents in the implementations would tell you what you should do pre and post processing for the APIs. For example, there are JavaDoc documents of classes representing responses of Authlete APIs ("*Response" e.g. AuthorizationResponse under com.authlete.common.dto package in authlete-java-common library). They explain details on expected post processing in authorization server on receiving a response from Authlete APIs.
Popular reference implementations are as follows.
- authlete-csharp: C# library for Authlete Web APIs
- OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect implementation in C# (Authlete)
- authlete-php: PHP library for Authlete Web APIs
- authlete-php-laravel: A Laravel library for OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect
- OAuth 2.0 and OpenID Connect Implementation in Laravel (Authlete)
- authlete-python: Authlete Library for Python
How did we do with this article?